eXp Realty is Open in 20 Countries
As of today, March 15, 2022, eXp Realty is open for business in Greece. Greece is one of three new countries open in the first quarter of 2022. We also opened in Dominican Republic, and in New Zealand this quarter.
“We’ve continued to expand globally at a steadfast pace,” said Michael Valdes, President of eXp Global. “There continues to be high demand for what eXp brings to the international real estate market. With the addition of the Dominican Republic, Greece and New Zealand, we continue to solidify our strategic footprint across the EMEA, CALA and APAC regions. The Dominican Republic has, in the last three decades, experienced a period of remarkable economic growth, leading all countries in the Caribbean and Latin America region. Greece is a vibrant market with strong economic projections driven by tourism, excellent foreign investment opportunities, and the Greece 2.0 recovery fund. The country is a key component to our growth on the continent, joining the UK, France, Portugal, Italy, Spain and Germany.
“Additionally, New Zealand boasts a property market with extremely high demand and benefits from the close connection to Australia, where eXp already has a strong market presence.”
In 2021 we successfully launched in nine new markets, including Puerto Rico, Brazil, Italy, Hong Kong, Colombia, Spain, Israel, Panama and Germany.
Why We’re Excited About Greece
Actually, we’re excited about all 20 countries. However, Greece is a special addition because we (Karen and I) have a business partner in the company who lives in Greece. He will be attracting agents to join eXp, and we will benefit from the share of revenue that these agents bring into the company in the future. What an amazing benefit for us!
Top Three Benefits
This is why we are vocal about eXp Realty to any agent that we meet…this company is changing lives. There are so many benefits to agents that really make a difference to their bottom line. For us, these are our top three:
Ownership has it’s privileges. While broker owners of the traditional real estate company participate in ownership and all it’s benefits, the average agent does not. Ownership, with it’s equity, is not available. Equity is a wonderful thing to add to a retirement portfolio, isn’t it?
The majority of real estate agents have no real plan for retirement, except for social security. The average real estate agent in America makes $53,000 a year, according to NAR (National Association of Realtors®). We know that this is not enough to really for most people to invest for a future.
At eXp Realty, we have accumulated stock through the stock awards program, as well as discount stock purchases. This is a cozy nest egg that continues to grow for us as we go about our work, doing what we do every day, helping people buy and sell houses.
What kind of award certificates does your broker give you? If it’s the printed paper acknowledgement in the $6 frame, I think I can help you get awards that are actually worth something!
Increased Streams of Revenue
Revenue share is a treasured passive income stream. As we tell agents about the company and they join in on this incredible opportunity, we receive compensation from the company in the form of “revenue share”. This is like getting 100 small referral checks each month. It adds up!
We have multiple preferred partners that also add to the income streams for agents, all of whom have been carefully vetted to offer the best value during the buying and selling process. From professional services to listing services and client services, eXp Partners offers eXp agents the tools they need to grow their businesses.
Leveraging Tools that Help Our Business
Leverage is one of the keys to keeping multiple income streams robust. There are several ways that eXp helps us leverage our efforts.
- Education. We have over 55 hours of education a week to offer to mentees and new agents. are a multitude of classes and events held throughout the week, taught by some of the most talented agents in the company. There are so many more resources available than just our personal experience and knowledge. Even us old timers benefit from the masterminds and classes that are available live and via recording. We are thrilled to find anything we need to help us enhance our business and our service to our clients.
- Leadership. We have several managing brokers and contract review specialists in the state of Maryland with answers to your questions. If we are ever unavailable to answer a question, there are many resources available.
- Company Resources. As well as leadership resources, there are a number of resources in our cloud campus. Got a question about your commission? Jump into the cloud campus and sit down in the accounting office. Having a technical difficulty? Go to the technology office. The cloud campus is staffed with people all over the country, and even all over the world. No waiting for a return email, or calling on the phone to leave a message, then wait for a call back.
- Attraction Resources. There are a plethora of trainings and videos designed to help agents attract agents to the company, thereby enhancing their revenue share stream of income.
- Events. eXp Con and Shareholders events are a fantastic way to not only get together, but to learn and grow personally and in your business. The brightest minds are freely offering their tips and processes to help everyone grown their business. The collaboration in eXp Realty is off the charts!
The bottom line: When you do better our company does better. My stock does better. We are all in this together…One Big Fire!
If you would like to know more about the fastest growing brokerage in the world, give us a call, or click to learn more. There is a reason why eXp Realty is the largest independent brokerage in the U.S. and we are growing at a phenomenal pace.