eXp Realty has reported statistics for the second quarter of 2017. We’ve seen more record growth as the company has reached over 4300 agents in August this year. Here are some highlights:
Second Quarter 2017: eXp Realty
- Revenues in the second quarter of 2017 increased 198% over the second quarter of 2016.
- Revenues were $39.6 million in the second quarter, compared to $13.3 million in the same quarter last year.
- Revenues in the second quarter 2017 grew 80% over the first quarter 2017. Actual revenue was $22.0 million in the first quarter of 2017.
- Agents growth: increased 180% to 3,913 on June 30, 2017, compared to 1,400 in the same year-ago period.
- This represents growth of 24% compared to 3,113 agents the first quarter 2017.
- As of August 13, 2017, the number of agents and brokers totaled 4,326.
Continually Adding Value to Our Company
CEO Glenn Sanford: “We expect the pace of growth to continue in the second half of 2017, as we leverage the viral growth aspect of the eXp Realty model and growing our brand throughout North America. We believe our investments into core infrastructure and software development should also offer greater economies of scale and a notably increased capacity to onboard new agents to the eXp Realty platform moving forward.
“We also remain committed to keeping eXp Realty the most agent-centric real estate brokerage available. The creation of the Agent Advisory Council, as well as the recent naming of Suzy Truax, an eXp Realty real estate agent, to the Board of Directors, underscores our promise to ensure the agent’s ‘voice’ is heard as we grow our organization.”
Read the Second Quarter Financial Report in it’s entirety
About Chris Highland
Chris Highland is the Administrative State Broker for eXp Realty in Maryland. Chris has over 25 years of experience in residential real estate sales in Central Maryland. Connect with Chris on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook. He is happy to answer any questions about eXp Realty. Chris Highland is an independent contractor of eXp Realty and this is not an official release of eXp Realty, its parent eXp World Holdings, Inc. or any related subsidiary.
Want to learn more about this innovative real estate company that is turning the traditional brokerage model upside down? Contact Chris Highland today.