For the third quarter in a row, eXp World Holdings reported phenomenal growth in all metrics. Record agent growth, record revenues, and record growth in transactions. Most importantly, record cash-flow. eXp Realty is on solid ground for the future. It’s been a record third quarter 2017 at eXp Realty:
eXp Realty Third Quarter 2017 Record Growth:
Revenue increased 203% year-over-year to $48.1 million
- Record revenue of $48.1 million, increase of 203% year-over-year
- Record cash flow of $3.3 million, increase of 255% year-over-year
- Record real estate agent increase of 173% year-over-year, surpassed 5,000 in early October
Increases Quarter over Quarter:
- Revenue increased 203% to a record $48.1 million from $15.8 million in the third quarter of 2016. This represents 22% growth quarter-over-quarter, from $39.6 million in the second quarter of 2017.
- Increased the number of agents and brokers on the eXp Realty platform by 173% to 4,952, compared to 1,816 on the same date last year. This represents 26% growth quarter-over-quarter, compared to 3,913 at the end of the second quarter of 2016.
- Surpassed a 5,000-agent milestone in early October 2017.
- Expanded to Mississippi and Ontario Canada
Founded in 2009, EXP Realty is now the 9th largest brokerage in the country with over 5,000 agents in 45 states. This company is on fire! The growth in Maryland has also been evident this year, with an increase of over 200% in number of agents as well as number of transactions. Agent ownership is an idea that is long over-due, and the amazing growth of our company is evidence that agents are looking for a new model. eXp offers agents the opportunity to own their own company, their own brand, and their own future.
About Chris Highland
Chris Highland is the Administrative State Broker for eXp Realty in Maryland. Chris has over 25 years of experience in residential real estate sales in Central Maryland. Connect with Chris on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook. He is happy to answer any questions about eXp Realty. Chris Highland is an independent contractor of eXp Realty and this is not an official release of eXp Realty, its parent eXp World Holdings, Inc. or any related subsidiary.
Read more details in the press release from eXp World Holdings.
“eXp World Holdings finished the third quarter of 2017 with another quarter of record revenue, further solidifying our foundation for long-term growth,” said eXp World Holdings CEO and Chairman Glenn Sanford. “Our rapidly growing agent and broker family helped us achieve a major 5,000-agent milestone, which we announced at our fourth annual national conference in early October. As we continue to expand into new markets and deeper into existing ones, it is clear our business model of delivering strong economic, technology and marketing solutions resonates with agents and brokers. We are excited about the continued success and opportunities in front of us.”