More News from eXp Realty
Military Rewards Program
eXp Honor military Rewards, affiliated with eXp Revenos, is a military moving services programto better serve active duty and veteran armed forces members and their families. It offers savings and resources to simplify a military move.
In addition to helping military families buy and sell homes, eXp Realty helps veterans transition into the real estate profession. Through the eXp Military Network, a veteran-created group, more than 1,500 active duty military, veterans and spouses find camaraderie and collaboration as they build real estate careers.
More Vendors in our Internal Marketplace
eXp Solutions is our internal marketplace of vendors, tools and services available for eXp agents. These nine services have been added to the existing ones: Chime, Abiview Continuing Education Platform, Skyslope, Done For You – real estate investing, Showcase IDX, Success Space, Success Coaching, The CE Shope, eCommission, Refenos, Divvy, CommLoan, Success Lending, JTC Americas, DepositLink, Utility Connect, America’s Preferred Home Warranty, Realty.com, Making It Rain, ExpressOffers, EyeSpy360, Build A Sign. I may have missed a few, lol.
- RateMyAgent is a useful tool to aggregate existing customer reviews. Agents can use that valuable content on their social media, website, and profiles. We personally have reviews across several different platforms. This will be a bit help in our marketing. and SkyTC
- Transactly and SkyTC are time-saving tools that streamline the entire transaction process from pre-listing to post-closing.
Marketing and Listing Solutions
- Curbio is a company that helps sellers with fast fix-ups and repairs, and doesn’t charge until settlement. Sometimes this is the perfect service for some clients.
- Blended Sense is a first-of-its-kind media technology platform that provides agents a tool to manage all their content creation platforms from one dashboard and calendar. Karen will be digging into this one soon!
- Passive Prospecting™️ is the YouTube for real estate industry leaders, offering training, coaching and video editing services for real estate professionals.
- Flow Living is an automated social media marketing tool that automatically creates ads from listings and targets the right audience across multiple platforms, sending leads directly to a digital device. Currently available outside the U.S. and Canada in 22 global markets.
- Flowcode provides eXp agents with a platform to drive leads and measure the effectiveness of their offline media, marketing and consumer-facing efforts through Flowcode QR codes, customizable Flowpage mobile microsites and analytics dashboards. Unique Flowcodes can also be placed on marketing assets.
- Real Grader measures, manages and maximizes an agent’s digital presence, raising their grade on eight sites and building a strong unified digital brand.
eXp Realty Luxury Division
We’ve added more features to our luxury division. The launch of the eXp Luxury Design Center provides agents with exclusive luxury-branded templates for print, mail, social media, signage and more. The Design Center allows agents to quickly edit, download and share assets from a single easy-to-use interface and order professional print and mail services directly from the application.
eXp Luxury agents will have access to several open workshops and member masterminds throughout the spring and summer focused on luxury networking. Top eXp Luxury agents will share insights for expanding a sphere of influence and building valuable relationships in affluent communities.
We now have 88,000 agents in the company world-wide…including United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, India, Mexico, Portugal, France, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Italy, Hong Kong, Colombia, Spain, Israel, Panama, Germany, Dominican Republic, Greece, New Zealand, Chile, Poland and Dubai and continues to scale internationally.
This is not a communication of eXp Realty. It’s the blog of Chris Highland, former Broker, Associate Broker, team leader of the Highland Group, and Mentor with eXp Realty in Maryland.
You owe it to yourself to learn more! Contact me at 301-401-5119, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more at https://chrishighland.exprealty.careers/